Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Everett recently learned about the whole concept of having a best friend, and has since gone around and announced who is is best friend. This changes on a daily basis and is not limited to friends; family is part of the puzzle as well.

Ashley absorbed all of this and decided one day that papa was her best friend.


It has been a few weeks and she has not budged. "Papa is my best friend!" she will announce, all day, every day.



She wants to sit by him at dinner and she wants to play with him all the time.



If I am so bold as to suggest that I might be her best friend, she immediately sets me straight with words and an angry expression.



"NO! Papa is my best friend."



It's hard to say, but I think Joel kind of enjoys it. . .

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures. Something about Dads. Evy has stated that Dad is his best friend for, it seems, ages. When I say,"What about me?" He says,"Umm, well you are nice." hahaha!