My Grandma had a set of twins and has been waiting for one of her children or grandchildren to carry on the tradition. So far, no one has (and no, I am not volunteering).
But many, many people have asked me if Everett and Ashley are twins.
I can understand why they would say this. When standing, there is only about a two-inch difference in height (fortunately Everett is not old enough to be self-conscious about this fact). When sitting, there is basically none.
And while their personalities are very different,
and they don't always behave the same way,
sometimes they seem like two peas in a pod.
They certainly understand each other the way twins do. They don't remember life without each other. They know each other's buttons better than anyone else does, but they also make each other happy the way no one else can.
It is pretty fun to see their relationship. I am glad I can claim them, just the way they are.

2 comments:
Cute! Also, there have been two other families at the Village who've had twins recently. It. Could. Happen.
I loved your "Let's Be Genuine" post too.
People used to think Tanner and Sydnee were twins all the time too.
Post a Comment