Thursday, March 10, 2011

Triplets

The kids and I recently discovered three dollar clearance pajama sets at Walmart.  Apparently the stores are trying to make room for more inventory.  Well, I told Everett and Ashley to pick out a pair and they decided it would be fun to match each other.

I decided it would be fun to get a cute, loving picture of the matching kids.  I'll give you one guess as to whether they agreed.










(I bribed William to sit still with my dangly earring)






Things were going really well and everyone was very happy.




. . .And then, in an instant, they really were.



Aww.  There it is.  I don't know how it happened, but in one never-to-be-repeated take, there it is.


Then the kids discovered the bare-headed lamp on the floor nearby and I turned off the flash.





(absolutely no pouting occurred.)



(all sunshine and daisies, right here.)




Being distracted by enormous shadows is an instant mood lifter.




Especially when one can pretend to be the most terrible monster this world has ever seen.

1 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Matching jammies - SO cute! I love it. I can't believe everyone is getting so big. They are all so adorable, Elise!