The kids were lucky enough to be able to go up a canyon not once, but twice during our visit to Utah. They went once with some of the Johnsons, which included some very fun cousins, and they also went once with the Burtons. The kids had a blast both times, but I only remembered my camera once! Just imagine pictures with the Johnson side.
My kids all have a soft spot for Beautiful Aunt Amanda. Men, she is 24, brilliant, and single. Any takers? Let me know!
Sharing Marshmallows (sharing = picture-worthy, not the marshmallows)
Woo-hoo! Climbing doesn't get much prettier than this.
Aunt Maddy and Ashley are practically twins, right down to their personalities. Yes, they jive very well. They just get each other. And they are both quite eye-catching, I might add!
(Men, Maddy is almost 16 and can date soon but I am not soliciting phone numbers for her. Thank you and goodbye.)
William knows that there are two people who will always comfort him when he gets hurt: Mama and Grandma. And he does love his Grandma(s)!
He also loves the water. No really, I mean it. I have never seen a toddler take to water like this fish-boy. I half expect him to sprout gills.
Unfortunately his love of water does not come paired with a sense of danger, so he is willing to jump headfirst off any and all surfaces to reach it. He is none too happy when we intervene, either.
But he will watch it dreamily.
My sister Maddy took these photos. Pretty fun!
Yep, pretty fun. William and I are buddies. I don't know if he will have trouble adjusting to the new baby but based on his general good nature, I don't expect he will.
William and his Papa are buddies, too. This might have something to do with the fact that Joel will help him dunk his face in the water. You'd think William would protest, but I think this was his favorite part of the entire day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment