We recently had a 70 degree day. It was fantastic! The kids and I grabbed hamburgers and ice cream cones for lunch and spent some time at the playground.
I'd like to think that I would never get tired of this kind of weather. It certainly is nearly impossible to take it for granted during a typical Iowa March. We have been eagerly checking the temperature since but we have not yet had another 70 degree day.
Ashley enjoyed running around for longer than I've ever seen her. Usually she camps out by the swings and wants to do little else.
Ashley loves this bouncing bee.
It sure brings out the crazy in her, though!
William got to really explore the playground for the first time. I didn't let him go up too high last summer, and with Everett helpfully shadowing him, William was thrilled to go anywhere he wanted.
Of course my Everett was as fun as ever. This kid has an infectious excitement for life!
We did spend some time with the swings.
Fun!
I'm glad we had this kind of day. We are looking forward to the next short-sleeve weather!

1 comments:
LOVE the short sleeve weather myself!! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment