This is on one of the beautiful, green walking trails by our condo that Everett and I walk on every morning. Wait, who am I kidding? I am the only one doing the walking :) (that furry blue blob is a super grover toy, not a growth). Yes, this is what Reston is like. It was a planned community built in the middle of a forest. If you widen the walkway a bit, it would look like some of the roads do.
Here are pictures from when we went to Downtown DC. It was very hot, but especially for the people we went with, who are from Sweden and were here for a visit.
One of my favorite Presidents.
The building in the background is the Lincoln Memorial. This was at the beginning of our day, otherwise you would see a more crabby expression on Everett's face.
This is Everett. And yes, he's smiling at me (Elise). You can bet that Joel doesn't get smiles like that!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Pictures of "what Virginia is like"
Posted by Elise at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! It's nice to see what you guys are up to. Wish we were up to more :) Thanks so much for the letter. I loved it and I'm excited you are coming to visit. We'll have to get together for sure.
Wow, its so green. That little walk looks like it would be dreamy! Everett is getting so big. Cute pictures!
It looks like a nice place to camp, or hike, or live, or plot to overthrough the government, wichever suits your fancy. Everett's smile looks more like an "I'm plotting something" or a "I will make your life miserable when I grow up, because, as everybody knows, potatoes and air ducts DO mix" than a "I am happy" or a "I love you mommy" smile to me.
Post a Comment