Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This is a neat little pond Everett and I go to almost every morning on our walk. It actually belongs to the golf course, but we go to the residential side where the trails run. It is really pretty and Everett loves to just sit and look at everything.






On our way home, we usually stop at the playground in our complex. Everett likes the swings a lot, and usually there are some other kids there he can watch as well. I have met a few of the other moms and it is always fun to talk with new people every day.


This is Everett's new (to us) winter coat! It has a nice soft fleece lining and looks like it will be really warm. I don't know how often we will get to use it, but it doesn't matter to me because we got it for absolutely free! Our stake out here does an annual "Gifts of the Heart" donation day, which ends up kind of like a DI. I snagged this and quite a few other articles of clothing for Everett.

3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Elise, he is so cute! Look at those cheeks and that hair! What a super cute kid! Looks like it is beautiful out there. And fun that you are meeting new people. That's the hard part about moving! I'm right there with ya. :)

Mack, the future billion-dollar author said...

Snagged as in stole and walked out with it under your shirt, or snagged as in caught you belt buckle?

Natalie, I have moved thrice (that I can remember) and I have to say that the hardest part about moving isnt meeting people, it is getting people to put up with you.

If I where called, kitty, doggy or unicorn, would I be any less of a hero? And if Berry were called Jack, Frank, Bob, or rainbow, would he be any less of a jerk?
--The Tick

Mack, the future billion-dollar author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.