Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another quick note

Addendum to last post:

Everett has discovered that while he is not allowed to bite me, he can still bite anything else as an anger outlet.

Case in point: Yesterday, when he was particularly upset (again!), he was sitting on the floor and was not near anything bite-worthy. He looked around and around all in a couple seconds' time, and settled on his own hand.

Ouch! He looked pretty shocked, and judging from his widened eyes, realized how much it hurts.

Maybe we have more to work on than I thought....

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Elise you crack me up, not that it's funny that Everett bites you but just how you explain it. You are a good writer, thought of writing a book someday? Well, I'm glad to hear he isn't biting you anymore. But that would be funny to see him search for something to bite instead. You're a great mom! Oh, sorry I used a stencil for my pumpkin, you know very well I'm not artistic! :) where's your pumpkin?

Jessica Brown said...

Ha! Thats hilarious. My sister in law actually told me that one time in order to discipline her little boy who had just bitten his older sister that she bit him so that he could see how it feels. I think there's better ways to discipline than that, but she said he never bit again. Ha ha. So funny.

Natalie Sue said...

hahah. What a surprise for him! Your blogs are always so fun to read. Cute little Everett. Jayden bit me the other day, not out of anger or anything, I think he's just experimenting with those hard things in there. It quite surprised him when I jumped!

Tori said...

Oh, poor little guy. But funny! I've just been catching up on your posts earlier and it's so much fun reading about you guys!

I'm far enough along that I can get that gender ultrasound at the doctor's office if I want. I'm tempted, definitely! But I think I'll wait. Just a few more weeks!