Monday, October 29, 2007

Update on the biting

So I have been working with Everett for a while on not biting me when he's angry with me. Today I realized that I have been making some progress with him when I took away a photo album he was about to destroy. He glared at me and got ready to bite my foot, but I said "no biting!" in the warning voice I use and he stopped (!). Then he looked at me, looked at the couch, and promptly bit down on the couch. Twice. In anger!

What a funny little person. At least I know we're making some headway.

1 comments:

Chels said...

Well, what a character you have! It is so fun to hear about Everett's personality, since we haven't been able to experience much of that for ourselves. And the way you describe it, Elise... you had us laughing.

We're glad to hear (and see!) you are doing well. We can't wait to see you soon...