I forgot to add something to my post about our firefighter day at school. Everett and Ashley made their own fire trucks! It was not as fun as painting a box would be, but it is a lot smaller to store and I didn't have the right kind of paints anyway.
I knew they could draw a fire truck. They draw vehicles all the time. But could they cut one out of paper?
I guess they can! It was fun to see them figure out what shapes they needed, and yes, I did give a little input. Poor Ashley couldn't find her little preschool-sized scissors and was stuck with big ones. I helped her with the wheels but she did everything else on her own. Everett got down to business, as usual.
I thought they turned out pretty cute so I wanted to save them electronically (my track record for papers is not great).


0 comments:
Post a Comment