Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Everett is an inquisitive child. He is an adventurous child. He is a child who is eager to discover things. These are good qualities. Right?

Yesterday I left Everett in the living room for two minutes while I was in the bedroom and bathroom. How much trouble can one little person get in in that amount of time? Apparently quite a bit, because we left a box with large styrofoam pieces inside of it by the front door (which isn't really in the living room). Everett seized the moment, and in my absence went directly for the styrofoam and began to (what else?) tear it apart, leaving tiny styrofoam balls all over the place. It was funny enough that I had to get a picture, but it doesn't quite do the mess justice.

Have you ever tried to sweep up those kinds of styrofoam balls? Don't even try. You won't get anywhere.

What a boy! It's a good thing I love him so much...




4 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

Wow it looks like its snowing Styrofoam! Elise funny you should say something about the inquisitive child. Today after I left Liv alone for not even a minute I came back to find all of the books from the bottom two shelfs of my book shelf on the floor! What is with these kids. Just think of the damage these too cohorts would do if they were left alone together!

Jessica Brown said...

P.S. I like your new template!

Amanda said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you figured it out. I need you to email me a pic of your famil so we can put it under your name. Hope all is well!!

Natalie Sue said...

Oh my goodness...look at that! lol..Makes for a great picture. What a cute little boy!