Monday, February 9, 2009

Picnic Time

We've had such good weather this weekend (60 degrees, anyone?) that we decided on Saturday we had to take a picnic to enjoy it. We stopped at McDonald's on the way--we're all about eating healthily nowadays--and had a wonderful time.


Everett got to play with his soccer ball and his Papa at the same time. . .

What a treat!


. . .and he's still young enough to be completely and utterly amazed with anything his father does.



We got to watch the birds



And we got to drink soda pop, a real event in our family.




And Ashley and I got to relax together. She had a bad cold but we thought the fresh air might do her some good. I think it was rejuvenating for all of us. As you can see, she took turns looking at the camera and at the boys, fascinated by all of it.



Do you think we look alike?


1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Yes! You do look alike!!! I've always thought so. What a fun day and cute pictures!