Monday, July 5, 2010

Auntie

As I mentioned before, my sister Maddy came out to visit us a little while ago. The kids were in high heaven. She catered to their every desire and they temporarily forgot that they like to have me do things for them.

I got a few good pictures of her with the kids. I also got a picture of her sleeping on our sleeper-sofa (and a good video of her snoring on that same sofa), but although my brother would love it, I didn't think she would appreciate me posting those goodies.


Maddy and Ashley are a lot alike. Although I don't feel like Maddy's mother in any conceivable way, I called them by each other's names all through her visit.


Maddy has the patience to help them inspect every blade of grass, every little rock, and every tree.


We went to our town's water park during their special infant and toddler day. This meant that Everett could go down the big water slides with her help even though he didn't meet the height requirements. (FYI, the slide you see pictured is not the "big slide" Everett went down. This is the kiddie slide)


Catch me if you can!

These are the kind of pictures that makes me appreciate my little point-and-shoot camera. It can take some good pictures with minimal weight and hassle.



Thanks for visiting, Aunt Maddy! The kids loved it and so did I. We hope to see you again soon.



1 comments:

Pour Les Enfants said...

Must be nice to get a break. Sometimes it is nice to have someone take over the "favorite" position. Now you maybe able to get something done. Hope you enjoy your visit with Maddy. Enjoy.