We've had a lot going on in the last little while, which may or may not explain my lack of blogging. Really, I have no good excuses. August heat just makes me feel lazy.
However. . .
It is cooling down this week and I am back in the blog-posting saddle. Here is what has been going on (look for separate posts in the next couple of days):
We bought a new (to us) car
We celebrated Joel's birthday--with much more ado than he is accustomed to.
We had a fun-filled visit from my parents and brother.
I got super deals on what ended up being a sack of clothes each for Everett and Ashley to hold the them through fall and winter.
I got a new haircut.
To his great delight, Everett discovered Little Einsteins and their red rocket ship.
Joel and I are enjoying our new callings at church.
I showed the kids how to use Ashley's mattress to make a slide down the bottom few stairs.
I finished registering Everett for preschool.
I took the kids to the John Deere pavillion near-ish our home. It is air-conditioned, the kids can climb up and in a number of giant tractors, and it is FREE.
We're staying busy. Keeps our rented walls free from marker that way.
2 comments:
What is your new church calling?
I'm the 12-13 year old class Sunday School teacher, and Joel is the Elder's Quorum President.
How are you doing?
Post a Comment