Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Little Bit Never Hurt Anyone

My motto with mud is that I am no match for its magnetic child-capturing forces. My kids love mud about as much as they love sprinkles. Seeing as there are a lot of dirt patches along the walkways to our house, it takes us a veeeeery long time to get to the car after it rains.

We recently had one last game at the softball fields. At one point I noticed the kids were heading straight to a giant mud pit, and I did not even try to stop them (see first point above).








(after scratching her cheek)


"face muddy, Mommy."



Surprisingly, Everett was the cleaner of the two.


After a quick trip to the bathroom facilities and a change of clothes (I always try to carry around extra clothes for such occasions as these), everyone was back to normal. Ashley's shirt, however, will never be the same.

0 comments: