Thursday, August 27, 2009

You've Done It

Well, you've all done it. You've really done it. You've made Joel very, very happy.

The poll clearly shows a slant in the direction of the doggie purse (how could it not?), and he has been beaming. I think he checked the stats more often than I did today.

Hey, I know it was supposed to be a purse. Of course it was (is). But I do not care! Everett is calling it a bag, and we'll just leave it at that. :)

After all, I'm not the one who feels my manhood is in question because my son happily carries around a plush little doggie purse. . .

1 comments:

Pour Les Enfants said...

The kids look so big. The new picture of Everett makes him look much older than 2.5 yrs. old. I cannot believe it.
On another note, it sounds like you are having a blast in ND and I couldn't be happier for your family. Good luck to Joel and all the course work. Best wishes,
Lizbeth