Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Even Though I Know I'm The Only One Who Finds This Amusing. . .

I'm posting it anyway. I hope you don't mind. Wait, who am I kidding, here? This is my blog! I can do whatever I want.

Everett and I were messing around with the camera tonight, and on a whim I decided to shout out expressions. He obliged (stopping ever so often to check out the pictures) and I got a good variety. There is a reason I am loving this three-year-old year, and this is part of it. We have so much fun!


"Big smile!"



"Silly Face!"
(this was accompanied by rolling his head around, which you obviously can't see from a still frame.)



"Sad Face"



"Scared Face"



"Sad Face"



"Surprised Face"




"Angry Face"



. . .And, the most genuine and candid of all:
"Having Fun With Papa Face"


All this from the boy who is old enough to understand his digestive system, get on a bus and go to school by himself, and pretend to tie his shoes ("the bunny goes in the hole and around the tree. . ."), but small enough to love hugging his mama. We've hit perfection. If four gets even better, I don't want to know--I don't think my sentimentality can take it!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

My favorite is the sad face.

Shanda said...

I think he is darling! I hope your flight went well! Have fun in Utah! We'll be there for New Years. All of Dan's family is flying in & we're excited to get together! Merry Christmas!