BOY!
And wow, was he comfortable in there. He had his legs spread wide open, so we were very sure of what we saw.
So sorry, all of you who predicted girl, but you're wrong! We are very excited. I knew it was a boy and I was hoping I was right. Next order of business: to find that small box of newborn boy clothes I know I have around here somewhere, but couldn't find for the life of me when I looked this morning. Where could it be? We only have so many places to put things around here.
We were able to get some good ultrasound images, including a nice profile. While we were waiting for the pictures to be printed, Joel and I talked to some nice women who work at the hospital. They gave us the ins and outs of the new hospital we're going to deliver in, and boy did they ooh and ah over those images once we finally got them. It was kind of fun to have someone besides me excited about the pictures, as grainy and alien-like as they are.
For those of you who like to see ultrasound pictures, here they are.

Nice profile picture.

The face pictures always look so skeletal, but this one isn't too bad.

The technician put two pictures together so we'd have a full profile. I thought it was nice of her, so I'm including it here.
Seeing the baby is always fun, especially now that I can plan for his arrival. I picked up a bouncer seat the other day because that is all we have room for, and I don't have one anyway. I could have gotten one with lights and sounds, but I thought about it and I just know the kids are going to go in and turn them all on while the baby is sleeping. I settled for simple vibration. The best part about this one is that it has a mesh screen that zips over the baby. It will be good for keeping Ashley out!

11 comments:
Yea for little boy babys, I'm so excited that you finally know and can plan for it. Good luck finding the clothes!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Yay!! We love little Johnson boys!! So exciting and great ultra sound pictures. We're really excited for you guys!! It's so nice to finally know. You were patient :)
Congrats! I must say, I was hoping for a girl because I love girls (good thing!).
Congratulations!!! How fun that you get to deliver at the new hospital! You'll love the simple bouncer. We have a simple one because I didn't want my child to go deaf from the loud music in the others. I'm seriously amazed that the makers don't think about who they are making the baby stuff for.
Yay!!! Another boy! I am so excited for you, Elise!!
Whoo-hoooo! I am so excited for you! All our love!
Let the REAL planning begin! Congrats on the boy...I'm sure Joels extra excited because he's one boy closer to a basketball team.
Hooray! Congratulations on the boy!
Woo hoo I was right hehe. So I think this means baby #4 will be a girl. I'm voting now lol. Congrats. I bet you guys are excited.
Congrats Elise! That is super news! If you don't find your clothes you should join the Freecycle group in your area (if you haven't already) and see what you can get for free...or join anyway and see what you can get for you and your family! :) We've gotten lots of great stuff the past couple of months. www.freecycle.org
Post a Comment