Our rooms are filled with boxes.
Our bed is dismantled (we have one of those select-comfort beds, courtesy of my grandparents who couldn't use it any more) and we've been sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor.
The kitchen cupboards are empty.
I haven't made dinner in three days.
All toys are packed away, minus the ones we'll take in the car.
Everett found a bright blue hanger in our packing jumble today and informed me he "Neeeeed(s) it Mommy!" so he can "hang out".
Our new place in Muscatine is ready for us.
And we. . .we are ready for it!
(after we load up tomorrow. And clean this place top to bottom. And drive for five hours. You know, those small details.)
3 comments:
Good luck. Cannot wait to hear about the new place, pictures, etc. Enjoy.
Good luck with the move. I can't wait to see the new place and your new adventures. I'm sure the trip will go great. We still miss you guys.
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment