Ooooh. I know, I know, but it's not fair because you told me. I love that movie. Maybe you should buy that property. Beautiful!n Good luck with the move. So glad we're friends.
We are moving to Iowa this summer too! If Brittany & Jason are correct in saying that you are moving to Iowa City, we will be in the same town :) What a small world!
7 comments:
Iowa, Iowa City to be exact... from Jason
You're moving to Iowa?!?! What's Joel going to be doing?
I thought you meant you just bought the field of dreams property. It is for sale you know :)
Ooooh. I know, I know, but it's not fair because you told me. I love that movie. Maybe you should buy that property. Beautiful!n
Good luck with the move. So glad we're friends.
We are moving to Iowa this summer too! If Brittany & Jason are correct in saying that you are moving to Iowa City, we will be in the same town :) What a small world!
Iowa? Does this mean the Winter Quarters temple will be your temple! That means we can get together if you come to Omaha!! Yay!
I drove right by Muskateen on my cross country drive. We're very happy for you. Be sure to fill us in on the details. Call or via blog. We miss you.
Post a Comment