Friday, May 7, 2010

Picture Worthy, by Everett

Everett commandeers the camera often.
His idea of a picture-worthy subject is much different from mine, but interesting in a seeing-things-from-three-feet-tall kind of way.

Here are the results:

feet + dinosaur


trash can


stool


soccer ball


wall
(clean, no errant drawings. . .hey, maybe this one is picture worthy!)


sleeping William


toilet paper
(OR, the correct direction to have the toilet paper on the roll go)


light switch
(. . . ?)


laundry on the bathroom floor
(leftover from the night before)


favorite game


Ashley in crib having woken from a nap.

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

That's so funny! My kids are very much the same with the camera! I love the picture of the wall!

michelle said...

We've given the girls our old camera to do what they will with. I love digital for this reason, they get to explore, be creative and I don't have to print all the pictures.