Okay that first picture of Ashley is so precious! Whenever I see smudges or handprints on my windows I think of that conference talk that I think Pres. Monson gave where he said soon those prints on our windows will be gone and we will miss them. So we will enjoy them now while we have them right?!? Thanks for the post Elise.
4 comments:
Wow, those pictures are beautiful!
The pictures were awesome!
Okay that first picture of Ashley is so precious! Whenever I see smudges or handprints on my windows I think of that conference talk that I think Pres. Monson gave where he said soon those prints on our windows will be gone and we will miss them. So we will enjoy them now while we have them right?!? Thanks for the post Elise.
Oh my goodness those pictures are awesome. That first pic of Ashley should be blown up and put on your wall! What cute moments you capture.
Post a Comment