Friday, May 13, 2011

For Posterity (or For a Good Chuckle in a Few Years)

This was Everett's Mother's Day gift to his grandmothers.

It is 100% from him, although I helped a tad with sequencing (his ideas came a little too fast for him).

This is not fine literature, but it may be a little entertaining so I'm posting it.  Plus, I want to make sure we always have a copy of it.

I took this story to a print shop last week and had it professionally bound.  Everett was thrilled and very proud, just like I knew he would be.  He wanted to read it with me or Ashley, or William, all day long, and he laughed at the funny parts every single time.  Everett told me he wants to write a story every day.  Too bad I don't have the energy to keep up with that (I don't think he does, either, as it takes him a couple of hours to pound one of these out).  We'll try for once a month and see what happens.


























1 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so cute! I love that you got it bound for him.