William has learned a new trick! He is getting pretty good at walking and we decided to try out the basketball hoop with him. I think I have a similar video of Everett doing this same thing at about the same age.
It is especially funny to see him walking around with one of the giant pink balls because all you can see when you look at him from the front are his feet, his fingers, and the top of his head. But he keeps toddling along!
(password: ball)
Balls are the most popular toy in our house. Basket balls, soccer balls, giant rubber bouncy balls, they all provide hours of fun.
Yesterday the kids were in their basement play room (yes, playing basketball) and since I haven't shot video of them in a long time, I thought it was a good day. Feel free to take a look at what play time is to us, or feel free to skip. Also feel free to notice what my kids look like when they dress themselves. I like to tell myself that this is what they'd look like all the time if I wasn't in their life, and then I look at how much fun they are having with their father and I don't think that is such a bad thing. Joel dressed himself, too, for that matter. I'm not sure what his outfit of choice says about him (I'm not going to analyze it) but there you have it.
(password: ball)
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
1 comments:
Cute Elise! I love how Ashley just sits in the blue bucket during your video. That is hilarious! And good job William- walking and already scoring baskets! Way to go. Cute little toy room. Don't you LOVE having a place to just play?
Post a Comment