A few days ago I used my wonderful bread machine to make a loaf of bread, and today I used it again to make pizza dough (that's right, folks, it can do dough only!).
Everett was in the kitchen at my feet, wanting either some attention or to get into anything within his reach (it didn't matter which). After I got the bread together, I was faced with the task of trying to load a dishwasher with a child around who, no matter where he is in the apartment, will scurry as fast as he can to the kitchen if he so much as hears the dishwasher door open. You can see my problem. However, with the push of a button, I was able to completely eliminate this disaster-waiting-to-happen.
. . . Introducing the Breadman® ! The newest thing in toddler distraction, complete with:
- fascinating sounds sure to keep your child's interest
- a clear viewing window at the top so no sound goes unexplained
- sturdy, furniture-cruising toddler support for all his standing needs
- surprise starts and stops: a special sensor detects the moment your child loses interest, and a new sound kicks in
- And, for mom: freshly baked bread for all your eating needs. Go ahead. Eat a slice--you've earned it, considering all the work you accomplished while your toddler was engrossed by the bread-making process.
1 comments:
All I have to say is where do you buy it and how much!
P.S. I love the look of your new blog!
Post a Comment