Monday, December 10, 2007

Portrait Innovations

We finally had our family pictures taken. All in all, they turned out very well and we were very pleased with the experience. Portrait Innovations is a great and inexpensive studio, and the best part is that you get your prints in 15 minutes. Interesting side note: Everett is wearing make-up in these pictures because he had the beginnings of the rash that exploded all over his body on Sunday.

Everett was very fussy and was crying during the whole process, but we took 91 pictures so we did get some really good ones out of it even if there are none with him being his usual happy self. Joel, on the other hand, looks exactly the same in every single picture, and I never like pictures of myself. It was easy to find some good ones of "the boys", though.









3 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute little family!!

Jessica Brown said...

So cute Elise. I love the one of Everett in that white chair. He fills up the whole chair!

Tori said...

Oh I love these pictures! You three all look so great. Adam and I want to make a Christmas card since last year we made one and never sent it out, but this year we have like two pictures of us from the entire year! Maybe we need to go to a photo shoot too.