We just started William on solids. He has been enjoying the rice flake cereal, which to me looks pretty disgusting. This week I'm going to make him some real rice cereal. It has to have more flavor than the boxed cardboard stuff, right? William didn't seem to mind it, though, which made our first go of it pretty successful.
We have a high chair, but I didn't feel like busting it out of the storage closet. This worked pretty well.
Ashley and Everett had to take turns, of course.
William was pretty patient with their careful-but-uncoordinated attempts to get the spoon in his mouth.
Yum.
William, ever the independent one, almost preferred feeding himself.
But he doesn't have the coordination to do it!
Sometimes, though, he'd get that spoon to the right place.
I don't think he enjoyed eating real food, do you?
3 comments:
he just keeps getting cuter! I can't believe how much he's changed.
wow! he is so big and so adorable! i didn't think he would look so different, but when I think back to the ND days and how Annie looked, she has totally changed as well, so I guess it's ok that William is growing up too. What a cutie! P.S. We still miss playing games with you guys. :)
He looks so different from your other kids with his dark features.
Post a Comment