Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finding and Seeking

See this boy?


Don't let that smile fool you. He is a troublemaker.


Now that he can get anywhere he wants, he always chooses the kitchen. Toys are of no interest to him anymore; he wants anything contraband, and the kitchen is the easiest place to find it.



Food scraps. Lost-and-forgotten silverware. Puddles of spilled drink.




And markers. Of course, markers. I am not the best housekeeper, but I do try to sweep often. The floor you see here is immediately after I swept. No one ate. No one drank. No one even touched any food. Yet there are plenty of crumbs left on the ground for William to swallow. The only explanation I have? I am not the best a very good housekeeper. That pretty much sums it up.




So, William practically lives under our table now.




And yes, he knows exactly what he is doing to me.

3 comments:

R said...

well mail him to me. He's too stinkin cute!!

Unknown said...

Cute post and he is just so full of personality. Love your sense of humor!

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Hey Elise,Wow I can't believe how much your little william moves. Marianne is trying so hard to crawl she gets on her knees and gets and rocks for a second. so i think she will be moving fast. William sure is a cutie.