Monday, November 1, 2010

Poll

Joel and I were having a discussion the other day about our respective shower routines. I start with my hair and wash down from there, but do my face last. Joel starts at his feet/legs and works his way up.


I told him his approach doesn't make sense because it is like washing walls before your floor (all the soap drips down anyway), but he said it doesn't matter. So. . .I'm curious. How do you like to do it? Top to bottom or bottom to top?

****Edited****

Joel wants me to make it clear that I am mis-remembering his whole shower procedure. Apparently I am wrong in that he begins with his hands/arms and torso before doing his legs and feet, after which he washes his hair and face.

FYI, this was a two-minute conversation and not the subject of a marital dispute.

That is all.

*signing off*

7 comments:

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Top to bottom, definitely. Silly Joel.

Sharon McKee said...

Top to bottom. Duh.

Emily S. said...

Definitely top to bottom, with my face last.

Rebekah said...

Hair, then face, then body.

Stephanie said...

Hair, then face. And then randomly I think. But mostly in a top to bottom direction.

Amanda said...

Shampoo, apply conditioner, body (top down), rinse conditioner, face.

Pour Les Enfants said...

shampoo, face wash- rinse both. conditioner, body wash _ top to bottom- rinse. Then done.
I agree that you start top to bottom and not bottom to top. Never really thought of it until you brought it up, but yes, I concur with you.