A friend of mine recently posted about a great deal that shutterfly has going on right now. Have you thought about your Chrismas cards yet? If you are my sister-in-law, you probably had them done last month (yes, I'm talking about you Rachel). If you are me, it usually doesn't occur to you until the week before Christmas when you are already involved in a million other things.
But this year, thanks to my friend, I think I am ahead of the game. She described some of shutterfly's products and my interest was piqued, so I took a look. I was blown away! They offer a tremendous assortment of holiday greeting cards you can upload pictures to. Some have room for several photos, and some show off one with style. There are contemporary ones, bright ones, cute ones, subtle ones. . .to the tune of over seven hundred choices. Yep, that's right. Take a look.
Right now you can even save 20% on your order! How easy. What a great way to get this done and out of the way, because let's face it--getting Christmas cards in the mail is one of the delights of the season. But you only get cards if you also give them, and why not give something easy, fast, and good-looking?
But it doesn't stop with cards. There are more ideas and lots more products. How about a mug? http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/custom-mug
Or, let's say you miss the Christmas card boat altogether. You're not out of luck; just wait a month or two and send out a valentine's card instead. I've seen these done and they are really quite fun. Shutterfly makes it easy to send out a good product with their great designs:
This is a wonderful way to simplify your holiday planning. This year, I am definitely going to take advantage of this website.
0 comments:
Post a Comment