Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Everett, Photographer Extraordinaire

When we were playing outside on Labor Day, Everett decided he wanted a turn with the camera.  I explained how to use it (hold it here and here and don't touch anything except for this button) and put the strap around his neck, and he was snapping away.  (All within my paranoid arm's reach, of course.)

The pictures turned out pretty fun, so I thought I would post them before they get lost in my mountainously cluttered photos folder.


If there is one thing I want my kids to know, it is that their parents love and respect each other tremendously.  I can't think of anything that gives a child a more secure feeling than that.
















So, I hope they know how much Joel and I adore each other.  It shouldn't be too hard to tell.  We do like to kiss, you know. . .



I laughed to Joel, "Everett is downhill from us.  This is going to be a terrible angle on my pregnant belly and pregnant face!"

Joel laughed too.  "Yep, it is!"

We were right.  But I still think this is a fun picture.



(So is this.)




And then, Ashley had to have a turn.  Not too shabby, I must say!

0 comments: