Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pictures I Don't Want to Lose

We love playing outside.  Well, mostly I just love watching everyone else play because I am not so fast anymore when it comes to freeze-tag.  Plus, running any sort of distance makes me have to go to the bathroom (thank you, 30-week pregnant belly).  

But, taking pictures is easy and relaxing so that is what I do.  These pictures were also taken on our glorious Labor Day.  

(I actually did spend time editing these but blogger does some funny things to the pictures when they upload.)



(Do you spy a trouble-maker?  Look in the top right)













 Yep, it's football season!  








Ashley, non-competitive girl that she is, will settle for any ball that has not been snatched by her brothers or father.


Everett, competitive boy that he is, will hog as many balls as possible in order to antagonize his siblings or father.













And that's my William, Mr. Thumb-sucker.  (I'm thinking we'll eventually need to get a dentist to intervene with some fancy sort of device but hopefully not.)  This is a serious Mama's Boy.  He loves to play around but he always comes back every few minutes for some time on my shrinking lap.

0 comments: