Sunday, September 18, 2011

So, I'm pregnant

Yep.  It's true, if you've missed the announcement (Baby number four due Nov. 30th).  But that isn't what I really want to post about.

I just saw this ad put out by P&G and it made me teary (though it doesn't necessarily make me more inclined to buy their products).  It is so well-done, and so beautiful!  I immediately thought about sharing it on the blog and then I realized that maybe I only think it is beautiful because I am overwhelmed with pregnancy hormones right now.

But, I'm posting it anyway.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

Scott said...

Johnson Family - The products they make are great. Maybe the next commercial could be Joely trying out as "the Old Spice" man...

You should definitely buy some products! P&G - Proud Sponsor of Moms!

Liz Johnson said...

Well, I'm not pregnant and that made me tear up too!!! That is awesome. Thanks for posting it!

(Oh, and congrats, in case I never said that before!!! I'm excited for you guys!!)

Susan Redd said...

I loved this too!

Dallin and Janelle Lewis said...

Ha! I even had warning and I teared up a little. BTW, the photography on your blog is fantastic. I love your pictures. And you look darling.

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Hey that does make you a little teary, pretty sweet commercial. You and joel are so cute in those pictueres. I just love them. Your cute pregnant belly is awesome. I'm so excited for you guys