Monday, October 18, 2010

Brothers

Everett loves William, and William loves Everett. They love each other so much that I don't think they ever get tired of one another (this will happen when they're older, I'm sure). Everett loves to roll around with William, and William always laughs at whatever crazy thing Everett is doing.


Ashley doesn't seem to mind being a little left out. In fact, last week when I was at the fabric store with Ashley and William, a woman came up to her and asked "Is this your little brother?"

Ashley said, "No! Dat's Evewett's wittle bwudder!" I corrected her a few minutes later but I think Ashley was still skeptical.



Yesterday Everett called me into the living room. When I came he excitedly told me to look at what he and William were doing. It seemed like a pretty good photo opp to me!


William never seems to mind when Everett is moving him around.



But he especially loves it when Everett is moving with him.








William loves the attention and Everett loves to be adored and giggled at. It is a win-win situation for all.





Ashley decided she wanted to be in the picture too. Our house is pretty crazy some times, but we have a whole lot of love to make up for it.

0 comments: