Sunday, October 17, 2010

Very Ashley

Ashley doesn't have tantrums very often, but when she does, they are major. Everett had far more tantrums at this age but I could usually distract him with something else. In fact, my motto with Everett was "redirect, redirect, redirect!" Ashley will not be distracted from something she wants, even with a bribe of candy (believe me, I've tried). Joel asked me a few weeks ago who I thought the most stubborn Johnson was, and it didn't take me long to decide it is Ashley. This stubbornness does mean that she can take the time to figure out just about anything without getting too frustrated.

One day when I was cooking, Ashley got mad about something and though she didn't have a full-on tantrum, I took some pictures of her pouty faces anyway. They are so very Ashley, especially the pictures where her lower teeth are over her top lip.





















0 comments: