William is an extra-happy camper as of late. Why? Well, over a week ago he started scooting. Yep, that's right. He's scooting. He can get anywhere he wants to go and put anything he wants into his mouth. It is a good thing we just bought a new vacuum cleaner--we need it!
Naturally, this whole scooting thing coincides perfectly with Everett and Ashley's latest fetish: cutting up any paper they find into tiny little bits. Also natural? The fact that William loves these tiny bits of paper more than all of his bright, flashy toys put together.
Well, in spite of myself, I am finding a lot of enjoyment over seeing him scoot around so well.
A couple of days after William figured out he could scoot, Joel and I took a video of him. It is a terrible quality (some day we will get a real video camera) and the only real action is at the end, but we're proud parents so I'm putting it up here.
Things you should know about William before watching:
He was tired (he had already been scooting around all night and it was past his bedtime).
He is much faster now.
He loves popsicle sticks and will do anything to get to one (he tries to suck off the remaining flavor). I don't like him playing with them because I'm afraid he will ram them down his throat, but I let him just for the video.
password: scooting
0 comments:
Post a Comment