Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Conversations I don't want to forget

Everett was carefully placing a lot of pillows and blankets on the stairs.

Everett: Wook Mom, Wook!

Me: Wow! What is it, Everett?

Everett: It's my future

Me: What is a future, Everett?

Everett: (thinks for a minute) That place where it's all dirty and then gets shiny and new and nice!

(Everett had just seen and thoroughly enjoyed Meet the Robinsons and was intrigued about the concept of a future)




Me: What do you want to do today, Ashley?

Ashley: I want to be really really strong like Everett

Me: How do you know Everett is strong?

Ashley: Cause. . .he's three.





Ashley: Ta Da!

Me: Ta Da!

Ashley: No! Only girls can say that

Me: Only girls?

Ashley: Yeah

Me: I AM a girl

Ashley: No you're not.

Me: Well then what am I?

Ashley: A Mama!

0 comments: