I am going to indulge myself and post a bunch of pictures of Ashley we took this afternoon, since she is just over three months old now. We were giving her tummy time, which is why you see her on her back in a couple of the shots. She is not always the biggest fan of tummy time so when she remembers she can roll over, well, over she goes.
I was trying to get some good smiles. We'll just have to settle for pleasant looks (or blurry images). I know this isn't that interesting, so just scroll really fast. Maybe it will look like a flipbook. 


...And here are some pictures from when she was first born and then one month old. Think she's changed much? She has quite a bit, but not as much as I expected.

Oh, sigh. The time sure flies. Joel was saying the other night that he remembers the first three months with Everett much more clearly than he does with Ashley. Maybe this just means I need to make him do more baby work around here...

3 comments:
She has looked a lot like you from the beginning, Elise, but she's starting to look more like Joel now. She's so cute!
She is sooooo cute! I love all the pictures!
I can't believe she's already 3 months. She's adorable.
Post a Comment