I was tagged by my dear friend Natalie, so here I go!
8 Favorite TV shows:
1: Supernanny
2: Monk
3: Eli Stone
4: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5: Project Runway (I just love seeing their creative process)
6: The Cosby Show
7: Pushing Daisies
8: Any HGTV show
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1: Baja Fresh
2: Zupas (unfortunately not out here)
3: PF Chang's
4: Etete (ok, never been, but it sounds amazing)
5: Anything Indian
6: Any good sushi
7: Kneader's (or any similar place)
8: Anywhere I don't have to cook
8 things that happened yesterday
1: Woke Up
2: Went fall leaf hunting with Everett
3: Fed Ashley
4: Had copies made
5: Went to Walmart
6: Began centerpieces for our ward's Trunk-or-Treat
7: Read too many blogs
8: I was astounded at the amount of carrots Everett gobbled up for dinner.
8 things to look forward to
1: Everett's birthday
2: Thanksgiving
3: Christmas
4: When busy season for Joel will be over for a while
5: My Anniversary (hint, hint to Joel)
6: Joel going to grad school--wait. Being done with Grad school.
7: Getting a house with an actual back yard.
8: Going on a mission with Joel since he scooped me up before I could go by myself.
8 things I love about fall
1: Sweaters!
2: The leafy smells
3: The crisp air
4: Soup and hot chocolate (and homemade bread)
5: The colors changing
6: Preparing for the holidays that are coming up
7: Everett actually talking? (this year) We'll see.
8: General Conference
8 things on my wish list:
1: To be financially worry-free (ha, like that is ever going to happen)
2: For Everett to skip the terrible two's and not yell so much (see above statement)
3: To be smart enough to make Everett's birthday present the way I envision it.
4: A van that magically runs without gas
5: No stretch marks (yeah....)
6: A house that stays clean all the time with no effort.
7: That TV will start to get cleaner, not more vulgar
8: To not have so many impossible wishes
8 people I'm tagging
Mmmm. I don't mind being tagged at all, but I don't like picking and choosing. If this sounds fun, consider yourself tagged!
Pucker Up
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment