Today I heard some strange sounds in the bathroom so I went to investigate. When I rounded the hall corner, I looked through the open doorway and saw Everett with his head down into the toilet bowl and his hands grasping the sides.
Fearing the worst--and having unpleasant images of him lapping up the water like a puppy--I rushed over to see what he was really doing.
I have stressed over and over again that we do NOT touch the toilet water. We're still working on the bowl, but I take what I can get these days. (Oh, uh, by "we" I really mean just Everett. So please spare yourself concern for Joel's well-being.)
However, Everett, being the compliant boy that he is (hah), was not touching the water. What then, was he doing?
He was blowing as hard as he possibly could and gleefully watching the resulting ripples.
...and there I was, left wondering not why was he doing this, but how in the world did he figure out that this was a possibility?
I'm confess, I'm still stumped.
Mr. Robot
17 hours ago
4 comments:
that is really gross.
So was he sticking his head in the water?
No, he was just blowing. No toilet water touched him. But it made me glad I just cleaned it.
Man, I don't miss those days...I could never keep my boys away from the amazing toilet. Luckily, they grow out of it...mostly.
Post a Comment