Monday, November 17, 2008

Cuddles

As I have said before, Ashley is a very undemanding baby. She is happy to be held but she is also happy to be on her own, and if she is fussy she is usually happy with a pacifier. Right now, though, she is a little fussy but is perfectly happy as long as she can snuggle into me while sitting on my lap. Everett was definitely a mama's boy, so while he was sweet in his own way, he was also very demanding--especially about being held. All the time. But all I can think of is how grateful I am for this little Ashley girl and for what a sweet spirit she is.

And mostly, I am grateful that she doesn't demand to be held all the time, because it makes these moments all that much sweeter for me. I love being able to enjoy snuggling her almost as much as she enjoys snuggling me (because we all know babies love to be snuggled).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This post made me smile. And when she is older, she'll love reading this entry from her mom.