Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stats

Ashley had her 4 month well-visit, complete with immunizations today. These are her stats:

Head: 65th percentile
Height: 50th percentile
Weight: 25th percentile

The only thing I found to be remarkable was that her weight is at quite a lower percentile than her height. I am not worried about this because she is obviously a healthy baby, but this is definitely not something I'm used to seeing with Everett's numbers.

Let's see, at this age, I think he was in the 95th percentile for just about everything (at 18 months he was at 10th for height and 40th for weight, so we'll see what they say at his two year check-up).

But I just thought this was interesting. None of my babies had these kinds of numbers before this. (wait, isn't it annoying how I say "none of my babies" as though I am on my twelfth child and all of this is old hat now?)

Oh, and just in case you are wondering--no, I do not obsess over these numbers. I think about them the day of and then never even think about them again. That is, unless I'm writing a blog post about it, which probably completely negates my disclaimer here.

0 comments: