Elise I just miss you! I was thinking about the first time we hung out, and it made me miss you! We just clicked, and after that you were one of my closest friends! I wish you were not so far away. Ashley is adorable I wish I could meet her. Hope all is well!!
I think that they both look more like Elise but I am so bad at telling who kids look like. I can't even tell who my own kids look like. Sometimes I think that Tessa looks like my baby picture but then she will make a face and totally look like Jeremy.
3 comments:
Elise I just miss you! I was thinking about the first time we hung out, and it made me miss you! We just clicked, and after that you were one of my closest friends! I wish you were not so far away. Ashley is adorable I wish I could meet her. Hope all is well!!
I think that they both look more like Elise but I am so bad at telling who kids look like. I can't even tell who my own kids look like. Sometimes I think that Tessa looks like my baby picture but then she will make a face and totally look like Jeremy.
Well.. I agree that they both look a little more like you than Joel.. but Ashley looks about 90% like you! Everett can stay more in the middle. :)
Post a Comment