But it looks different depending on the parent. For instance:
Fun with Mom--at the Library.
(fun for Ashley = pulling all the books off the shelves, and reading a few of them)
(fun for Everett = pop up books, dinosaurs, his own special bench, and sharing the fun with Ashley.)
2 comments:
Sometimes it is too much work to get those belly laughs, snuggling is much easier and less exausting
Wow, you've got some great stories. Plus I love how you have such cleverness plus vocab to make it even better (should I attribute that to your mom?). As for the breakfast post, I remember having one morning at your place with these egg-shaped things with maybe applesauce inside. Do you know what I'm talking about? I want that recipe, but it's pretty hard to find when I don't know the name and no-one else has experienced the deliciousness of that food.
Post a Comment