Monday, January 7, 2008

Beautiful Winter(?) Day

I am writing this post especially for those of you in Utah suffering from, oh, what was it I read? 20-degree weather? I would sympathize, but I'm having far too much fun sitting here in my Short Sleeves.

See map below for the reason why:


That's right! We've hit 70 Degrees today (yesterday was in the 60s and we've been having similar weather for a while now)! I'd stay and talk more about it, but Everett and I are going to go play on the playground in this nice, sunny, balmy weather...
Have fun with your version of winter. I'll take this kind any day.
P.S. Later---I realized when I looked at the blog again that this map changes to reflect the very current temperature. Just believe me when I say that it had us at 70 degrees!

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

I'm jealous. I would love to get out my stroller and go for a walk.. but yes, it's icy and freezing... not to mention the 5 inches of snow here in Bountiful!