Friday, January 25, 2008

I am starting to get very antsy! On Monday at 12:35 I will have an ultrasound to tell me what we're having. Joel couldn't make it, but it doesn't really matter in the end. Apparently they don't have the equipment set up to record the sonogram on a video or dvd, which is odd, but before I got too disappointed about it I remembered how infrequently we have actually watched Everett's.

I have been so sure it is a boy, but lately I've been wondering if I am wrong because now I keep thinking it could be a girl. Crazy hormones!

These are the names that I like (Joel has yet to come to my side of things, but I'm sure I can always play the "I carried this child for nine months and went through ___ hours of labor" card):

BOY: Henry Alvin Johnson (lots of significance--family names in that one, and Henry just grows on you).

Also, William Warren Johnson (family name for the middle name again) is a good one.

Joel really likes Peter James Johnson, but he first thought of it because of Peter James and John from the New Testament. It's a cute name and has a nice ring, but I don't necessarily want the original first presidency to be the reason we pick it.

GIRL: Cassandra Elizabeth Johnson [pronounced Cass-ahn-dra] (No family names, but I'm working on it. Somehow I think Elizabeth is, though. This is just my latest pick, so it may very well change, especially the middle name to something more significant).

I also like Kathryn, Margaret, Nicole, Evelyn, and Lauren. Evelyn is out until further down the road because with two kids it would sound too matchy-matchy (Everett and Evelyn would be good for twins, though).

PLUS, I bought a great new purse today. The men out there just do not understand the happiness a new accessory brings!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So... boy or girl???