Yesterday Everett had his first bubblebath (courtesty of Joel's Christmas present bubbles), and today he decided for sure that he is not a fan. When he first had the bath, he would try to pick up the bubbles and play with them and then discard them, which is easier said than done with bubbles. However, he did figure out very quickly that if he splashed, the bubbles would "disappear". You can imagine what proceeded to happen for the remainder of his bathtime.
So, here he is, excited at first...
Skeptical a little later...
And finally, ready for a normal bath again.
The next day we gave him a much-needed haircut (his hair looks kind of cute and messy in the above pictures, but in reality it was far past the point of "out of control"). We use the longest attachment on the clippers, but it still turns out a little short for my liking. Sigh. I guess either I'd better learn to like it or learn to use scissors (as though Everett would sit still long enough for a scissors cut).
Also, I pulled out some cute little long-johns that have been too big for him until now. Sweet!
From this picture, you can deduce for yourself whether Everett enjoyed both his haircut and his long johns:
"I think I look rather dashing, if I do say so myself. If only Olivia Brown could see me now!"

1 comments:
Oh Elise, I love it. I'm still laughing. "If only Olivia Brown could see me now." Oh, Jess will get a kick out of that too. Handsome little Everett!
Post a Comment