So tonight I was fought over by two males, and won over by one. I don't know that two guys have ever fought over me before, so this was a first for me (and it was kind of fun, but that's beside the point).
We were all wrestling (one of Everett's favorite games), and Joel pinned me down and kissed me. Well, Everett did NOT like that one bit, and immediately tried to pull Joel's head off of mine. Of course this egged Joel on for more, so I was stuck for a while as Everett tried to move Joel again, and then pull my head out or grab my face. Finally he settled on smacking the back of Joel's head and bellowing out his angry growls.
The whole scenario was pretty funny. As soon as my face was uncovered, Everett would dive right in and smother me with his baby kisses. Afterwards he would look at Joel with a triumphant (and posessive) expression on his face.
Well, at least I know Everett still likes me even though his time-outs are becoming needfully more frequent as he is entering the toddler stage.
Pucker Up
4 days ago
1 comments:
Elise, that story is hilarious. What a great feeling to be so loved. Pretty cute of little Everett. He loves his mommy! Your his! I love your stories. They make me laugh.
Post a Comment