Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Breakthrough



Yesterday was a very good day for Everett. I think he is finally getting over the fact that I left him for so long because he is getting more comfortable with me doing things in this house without him. Not having to hold him all the time is also a plus because as much as I'd like to ignore the fact, I do need some time to heal. Also, he actually requested to hold Ashley several times and has taken a lot more interest in her. This is exactly what I've been hoping for because my plan all along has been to alleviate some of the jealousy by involving him in caring for her as much as possible. I thought he would do better if I made the baby about him in that way. He loves helping me with things and I think now this is beginning to be possible.


So, here's to my newfound ray of sunshine, and to hoping that it will not disappear!

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Two kids is tricky! I'm glad things are working out so well!