Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the KitchenAid kitchen aide


For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to own a KitchenAid stand mixer. My mother has had one for years and years, and has used it on almost a daily basis since she got it. These mixers are great for just about everything.
And, I finally got it! Yesterday, Joel and I went to Sears and got my very own "Empire Red" KitchenAid stand mixer. I am beyond excited. I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will the very first instant I can.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay. How exciting. Good color choice, too.

Unknown said...

Bravo! Can't wait to hear what you make first with it!

Natalie Sue said...

Okay.. I can not believe that you JUST had a baby and then went shopping at Sears. Are you wonderwoman? :) I'm excited for ya that you got your mixer! So fun.